05 September 2008

Introducing Flynn

Have decided its about time Flynn had his own blog. He certainly has enough personality to fill one!!

Flynn has just turned 6 years old and is about 16.1hh. He is very bright orange & he thinks he's the coolest horse ever, so has the show name I'z Kool (think Ali G styles). Was originally bred to be a polo pony, but grew too big. I got him as a greenbroke 4 year old off Margaret Grey.

Here is Flynn the day he arrived at my grazing. Turns out he was only 3 1/2.




3 months after I got him (Sorry, he's standing downhill in this one)


& 6 months after I got him

1 comment:

Hemant Saluja said...

Hi!

This is a very good photo. Horse is a very useful animal for people. It's a bright orange horse. People is liked it.


===================================
Hemlata
look4ward